Activities of EQAVET NRP in Slovenia take place at the national/system level as well as at the level of VET providers, with the purpose of providing support to their attempts to determine, assure and develop quality.
At the system, national level, EQAVET NRP in Slovenia regularly implements the following activities:
- Harmonisation of the national quality framework of VET with the European framework and guidelines;
- Establishment of the national quality framework of VET and its implementation;
- Co-establishment of the European quality framework of VET in work groups of the EQAVET (European Quality Assurance in Vocational Education and Training) network and guidelines for its implementation;
- Exchange of experiences with reference points for quality in VET in other European countries;
- Systematic monitoring of VET quality at national level;
- Preparation of the National quality report of VET in Slovenia;
- Active involvement in national and international development projects;
- Presentation of the solutions and examples of best practices at national and international events; and
- Support to VET providers in the establishment of the quality framework at the level of a school centre/school.