EQAVET NRP in Slovenia
The EQAVET NRP National Reference Point in Slovenia is a part of the European EQAVET network, which includes national reference points of all European member countries. The network exists with the purpose of developing a common framework to determine and assure quality in vocational education and training (VET), the so-called EQAVET quality assurance framework. Within the network, member countries exchange experiences and examples of good practices, support each other in the implementation of the EQAVET quality framework at national level, and jointly build support for VET providers.Read more
National Framework of Quality Assurance in Education was adopted by the Board of the Minister (Ministry of Education, Science and Sports – MESS) in February 2017. With the proposed framework, Slovenia follows the institutional framework in the area of the European Union (EU), complying with international guidelines and recommendations, appropriately defining the needs and requirements for quality assessment and assurance from various aspects of the school system in national documents.Read more
- The last training as part of the EQAVETNRP SLO 2021 project is behind us On Wednesday, April 5, 2023, the EQAVET team and I visited the adult education organization B&B Education Center.
- EQAVET Belgium-fr Peer Review on ‘How to better answer to the training and competence needs of the labour market’ The fourth EQAVET Peer Review in 2023 took place on 23-24 March in Brussels, hosted by the Erasmus National Agency AEF-Europe.
- Cedefop spreads the word with education and training glossary Cedefop spreads the word with education and training glossary.
- Start of the EPoS 2023 campaign – electronically supported self-evaluation
- International systemic peer review in Croatia On December 1 and 2, 2022, a collegial assessment at the system level took place in the Croatian capital.
- All news
Kajuhova ulica 32 U
- EQAVETNRP SLO 2021 Project is targeting to build quality assurance (QA) and development (QD) in line with EQAVET framework primarily on national VET providers’ and national VET system level. The project is also targeting to add to quality development on the level of EQAVET network and through EQAVET network to development of VET in Europe.
- Financial support to EQAVET NRP 2019 – 2021 Project EQAVET 2019 is being implemented in the frame of Eramus+ Program. Financial support is aimed to EQAVET NRPs for implementation of supporting activities for VET providers.
- Financial support to EQAVET NRP 2017 – 2019 Project EQAVET 2017 was implemented in the frame of Eramus+ Program. It finances the EQAVET NRPs for implementation of supporting activities for VET providers.
- All projects